An amazing effectively fast building system especially for ceramic tiles in wet cells.
search in site
Fixing Multiboards with dabs of Foby PF Mortar and dowels on uneven surfaces
1. Punch out, well divided, 8 holes in the Multiboard.
2. Apply 8 dabs of Foby PF-Mortar of at least 2 cm thickness on the holes in the Multiboard.
3. Apply the Multiboard against the wall, push and adjust. Then let the adhesive cure completely.
4. Drill through the Multiboard and the cured dabs into the wall and drive in the dowels with 30mm washers.
5. Apply self-adhesive fibre glass tape embedded in tile adhesive on the joints (or if necessary waterproofing tape embedded in waterproofing paste).
6. Then apply the tiles directly on the Multiboard with tile adhesive.
Application of Multiboard on secure and rigidly fixed wooden floors with Foby PF-Mortar and screws and washers
1. Apply on the flat floor Foby PF-Mortar.
2. Lay the Multiboard in the PF-Mortar with staggered joints and let the PF-Mortar cure completely.
4. Apply self adhesive reinforcement tape on the joints and the washers.
3. In addition, fix with 8 wood screws and 30mm washers per board the Multiboard on the wooden floor.